SBK (Smarkets) Promo Code: free bet code as soon as possible
Find out the latest free bet code from Smarkets SBK information.
SBK Free Bet Promo Codes
- 1 SBK Free Bet Promo Codes
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions About Smarkets
- 2.1 How long will it take to verify my account?
- 2.2 Will the Sportsbook and Exchange account be linked?
- 2.3 Is the SBK mobile app free?
- 2.4 How can I contact the Smarkets SBK customer support team?
- 2.5 What documents do I need to prove my identity?
- 2.6 What documents can I use to prove my address?
- 2.7 Is my information safe when uploading essential documents via the internet?
- 2.8 Is creating an online SBK account free?
- 3 Smarkets/SBK Quality of Platform
- 4 Our Opinion: Give this bookie a go!
- 5 Smarkets SBK Top 3 Alternative Options
Creating an Account at Smarkets and Getting their Free Bet Code
Signing Up happens via the Smarkets platform. If you already have an account you can skip this step but if you don’t then here is how you can create one:
- Open the Smarkets online platform and click on the green “Create Account” button.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal and account details and payment information.
- Don't forget to enter your promotion code in the field in the first part of the registration form to benefit from their welcome bonus.
- Accept their terms and conditions and finish your registration.
- Verify your account and enjoy the online platform.
Smarkets Bonuses and T&Cs
Smarkets’ online platform is online in some regions already, and we expect that their SBK app will probably offer the same welcome bonus as their exchange platform. With that welcome bonus, you receive a $20 risk-free bonus. Here are some of the key terms:
- the bonus is for new customers only.
- You have to be in a licensed state to play.
- You have to deposit at least $20 to your new account.
- You will have to use a card or bank transfer for the first deposit.
- To withdraw, you have to bet at least the deposited amount on any markets.
- You have seven days to use your bonus and complete the requirements.
We expect that some of the other bonuses they will offer are deposit matches or free wagers. Smarkets SBK can change some of the terms and conditions, but most likely, the bonuses can only be used in regions where they are licensed, and you will have to be over the legal age.
Frequently Asked Questions About Smarkets
How long will it take to verify my account?
Usually, the support team will try to verify your details within twenty-four hours, but sometimes it may take longer.
That depends on whether the exchange is legal in the place you live in. But most likely, if it is legal, then they would be linked.
Is the SBK mobile app free?
Yes, it will be.
How can I contact the Smarkets SBK customer support team?
You can contact them via post, phone number, twitter, and e-mail.
What documents do I need to prove my identity?
You can use a Passport, National Identity Card, or a Driving license with photo.
What documents can I use to prove my address?
You can use one of these:
- Tax bill (current year)
- Utility bill (from the last three months)
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement (from the last three months)
- Residency certificate (less than three months old)
Is my information safe when uploading essential documents via the internet?
Yes, it is. Smarkets SBK takes excellent care of its customers' information. They have a very high level of online security.
Is creating an online SBK account free?
Yes, it is.
Smarkets/SBK Quality of Platform
Which Sports Will be Available?
The available sports which will be released on the Sportsbook mainly depend on where the app would operate. We can say that they will add most of the sports they already provide on their exchange if they are legal to wager on in the particular state.
Available Banking Methods
When it comes to payment options, Smarkets SBK will probably offer the same ones, or similar, to their betting exchange platform. There they offer the following methods:
For deposits, they will probably choose credit/debit cards, online and offline bank transfers, e-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller). Usually, all of these methods are fee-less and take only a few minutes until they appear in your account except for the physical bank transfer, which can take longer. Some of these methods have a $10 or $20 minimum deposit limits, but you will have to check for sure once the platform goes live.
The withdrawal options are similar to the deposit ones. You will probably be able to withdraw to a bank card or e-wallet. We can't say which e-wallets will be available for sure, but we do know that they will add at least one.
SBK Mobile App News
The Smarkets SBK app will be available in only regions. It's designed for the two most common mobile platforms – Android and iOS. You can download it from the Smarkets SBK mobile site by following the links there if you choose to download the APK file or if Google Play doesn't allow you to download it from there for some reason. Then don't forget to go to your account settings first and make sure that the download of apps from unknown sources is activated. The app itself will most likely be as modern and user-friendly as Smarkets’ betting exchange platform. The app color scheme and designs will probably be similar as well.
Our Opinion: Give this bookie a go!
Smarkets have already proven themselves as a great online betting exchange providers, and in their new venture, a mobile Sportsbook, they probably won't disappoint. We expect them to enter the scene with a bang and attract many people in the regions where they plan on launching. The platform itself will probably offer their best odds and exciting betting opportunities as well as in-play, which is very popular among customers. Overall, once they release their product, we expect that they won't suffer from a lack of customers.
Smarkets SBK Top 3 Alternative Options
Betfair is the first and most popular betting exchange in the world. Their SBK branch is slowly growing and becoming more prevalent by the day. They offer a large pool of betting markets for their customers and have an exciting welcome offer.
Matchbook is another popular betting exchange in the UK. They have a very well-designed online platform, and their app will be very alluring to customers. They do have to work on a few things, like providing more promotions for existing customers.
BETDAQ isn't as famous as the other two bookies, but they do offer several sports on their Sportsbook. Their website design isn't as modern as others,' but they have a famous brand name that attracts many customers.